- Be proactive when working on daily tasks and projects
- Demonstrate the highest level of customer service, professionalism and courtesy
- Ability in managing multiple priorities
- Handle confidential information with discretion and in accordance with all laws and regulations
- Be a great team player and work well independently
Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include any of the following tasks, knowledge, skills, and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND FUNCTIONS (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Greet students, visitors, and staff in person or by phone; answering or directing inquiries
- Maintain calendar- updates class schedules /schedules instructors/ events/ meetings/and appointments as necessary.
- Help prepare and keep records of class registration packets and lodging for students
- Track class registrations and class tally
- Enter and tack data entry documents, as well as populate reports as requested
- Perform clerical and other duties as assigned.
- Conduct maintains correspondence, documents, files, databases, and other organizational and administrative systems regularly
- Process and respond to incoming mail and emails as directed
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Self-motivation, initiative, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional and friendly customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in technology skills, such as using Microsoft programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Google Drive, Documents, & Sheet, and data entry.
- Other computer skills
- Strong writing & grammar skills
- Experience working in an office setting
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Essential functions of this position require:
- On a continuous basis, sit at a desk for long periods of time or stand for long periods.
- Intermittently twist to reach equipment surrounding desk; perform simple grasping and fine manipulation; use telephone; write or use a keyboardto communicate through written means
- Able to work in outside work environments on occasion
- Lift or carry a weight of 10-40 pounds at certain times.
- May be performing limited physical labor such as moving materials, boxes and carrying tools or small equipment .
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, retirement, sick days and vacation benefits
Submit resume and cover letter to Training Director Aida Aranda at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for resume submission is August 14, 2020
“We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”